Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Seasons Greetings



Good morning and seasons greetings to you all,

I’ll be doing a winter solstice meditation on Wednesday 21st at 7pm. It will be at my home so seating is limited. If you would like to participate send me quick little Email.

Also I have done a few extra videos, some have been channels with Orion and others with the Ascended masters on different topics.
I have put them on my website. As the number of videos is growing, I’m no longer able to put the actual video so you will have to scroll down to view the title and link to the actual file.
You can also find my youtube channel at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDkfrfAaiW-dkYrPL5Jykkg I’m working towards growing it so that more information can be shared with people around the globe. Your support through your subscription and comments are greatly appreciated and acknowledged. Thank you.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays, may 2017 bring many blessings of love to you and your loved ones and may the hearts of every one on earth be healed and opened to receive their own divine light.

Namaste,
Monica Dumont
http://monicadumont.com

No comments:

Post a Comment